Stress affects us all, including dogs and cats; Anxitane® helps to maintain calm and relaxation in dogs and cats.
It contains L-Theanine, a concentrated natural green tea compound.
What are the benefits of L-Theanine in the behavior of dogs and cats?
- Reduces reactions to stress and fear, associated or not to environmental changes: fear of humans, other animals, fear of leaving home, changes in the home, pyrotechnics (fireworks, firecrackers).
- It allows to increase the concentration in learning.
- Relaxing effects without drowsiness.
- Its flavor is very much liked by dogs and cats, so you can use it as a reward or reward for your pet.
- Anxitane is a great support for behavior modification programs due to its effect on concentration and learning.
- Useful to reinforce the bond between owner and pet.
- A safe, non-addictive option, L-theanine is a well-known ingredient that has been used for centuries, with the support of scientific results.
DES-STRESS him with Anxitane!
In dogs under 10 kg and cats: ½ tablet of Anxitane S in the morning and in the evening.
For optimal results, administer ANXITANE twice daily for a period of 2 months, repeating if necessary. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Anxitane tablets are highly palatable and can be easily administered by hand or in the food bowl as a treat.
For further information, please consult your veterinarian.