Victor Medical Company is the largest privately-owned veterinary distributor in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Pacific Northwest. We are also a family company, founded by people who believe in excellence and who are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional service. It is how we began over 40 years ago, and how we continue to grow today.
- In 1966 Victor and Fran Louchios began selling quality surgical instruments from their garage.
- In 1978 Victor Medical Company began selling pharmaceuticals establishing itself as a full line veterinary distributor.
- Since 1978 Victor Medical Company has developed long standing relationships with all major industry vendors as well as hundreds of other niche vendors.
- In 2002 Victor Medical Company moved into a state-of-the-art warehouse facility and implemented an automated order fulfillment system.
Our Commitment To Our Customers
At Victor Medical Company, we're motivated and inspired by our customers and their needs. We believe our responsibility is to satisfy our customers with superior quality, value, and service. Our success depends on the success of our customers. We are passionate about how we can help you achieve your business goals more effectively and efficiently.
- Our Customer Service Representatives are a Team of professionals with animal care industry background experience or veterinary technician certification.
- Our Outside Sales Representatives are a Team that consists of veterans to the veterinary industry as well as several who have been veterinary technicians or have worked in veterinary practices.
- Our Warehouse Operators Team run a three-shift unit in order to meet our same day guaranteed shipping requirement.
- Customer orders are serviced promptly and accurately.
- A late order cut-off time policy allows us to process orders the same day for delivery the next business day.
Victor Medical Company and OUR employees share an enormous respect for our customer's clinics which provide quality veterinary care. We realize that maintaining proper levels of supplies and products is essential to running your practice. We look forward to doing business with you!