The Welch Allyn 11720-L Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- Halogen HPX lamp illumination for true tissue color.
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- Detect corneal abrasions with the cobalt blue filter.
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources.
- Look for the traditional "flat-top" design you've come to trust.