The active ingredient in Bravecto (fluralaner), an ectoparasiticide belonging to the isoxazoline group, is systematically active against fleas and ticks (black-legged tick, American dog tick, and brown dog tick), delivering protection for 12 weeks. It also kills lone star ticks for eight weeks. Presented in a highly palatable flavored chew that dogs accept readily.
- Chewable flea and tick protection for dogs with persistent and long-lasting efficacy
- Kills 98.7% of newly arriving fleas within 24 hours for 12 weeks
- Bravecto delivers rapid onset of action and speed of kill
- Quick flea control–starts killing within two hours after administration
- 12-week protection reduces gaps in protection that can result from monthly medications